Friday, March 16, 2012

pictures

1
the tower steps
up to the tower
this morning we rapelled into the garden
down to the theater and caves
where I sleep
when the dinner bell rings
through this door is where
everything smells like food
manger manger manger


2
at Monte Saint Michel
we see a cat
climbing a wall
and imagine monks
who live in the forest
and turn into birds
who turn into
dogs
who run in the sand


 3
kim could see
all of us
through the camera
and now, mom,
you can see
all of us
I had a dream
where I took five photographs
this is not one of them.


4
Joe and Kim
on the Terrace over Thore La Rochette
before Kim pours the glasses full of cider
and Joe hits the table and it spills all over
swearing it was her fault for filling them full
and then we clink glasses cheers and make up
so the rest of the cider falls into my dish
with the zuccinni and mushroom pie
and it is good. and salty. and soggy.

5
I dreampt that I was taking five pictures
for a project
and so
here are five pictures
of my district aujard oui (today)
Kim Joe Nancy and Jean Pierre
what it looks like
over here
love you all
Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment